Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hello & Welcome to Fabutopia!


“Success is often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable.” Coco Chanel


Being inspired by so many Fashionistas, Bloggers, and You-tubers, I decided start my own blog to share my ideas, thoughts and opinions. My love of fashion and beauty has gotten my friends saying I should become a personal stylist.(I only wish!) I never sugar coat anything, I either love it or hate it. So what better way than to share the truth with you!
What will you see on this blog? Fashion finds, Lust worthy pieces, beauty hits and misses, recipes, inspirational quotes, and health tips. They say "beauty is from within", but I also believe the package on the outside has to match the inside too! So this is my journey through fashion, beauty and just about anything that is inspiring. I hope you enjoy this journey with me.

No comments: